Then We Came to the End, by Joshua Ferris/Glenfiddich 14yo U.S. Exclusive
Michael & Ethan discuss Joshua Ferris's Then We Came to the End while sipping the U.S. Exclusive batch of Glenfiddich 14yo.
In this episode:
- Michael gives Ethan a grade.
- Ethan says things out loud.
- The guys take a pee break.
- They talk about Star Trek.
- Michael invents a word.
- Ethan debuts his operatic career.
- Michael becomes a Jane Austen heroine.
Join the discussion! Go to the Contact page and put "Scotch Talk" in the Subject line. We'd love to hear from you!
Next month, the pair will discuss Till We Have Faces by C. S. Lewis. Read along!
Your Hosts: Michael G. Lilienthal (@mglilienthal) and
Ethan Bartlett (@bjartlett)
"Queen of the Night" aria from Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Die Zauberflöte, sung by Diana Damrau. All copyrighted content remains property of their respective owners.