Till We Have Faces, by C. S. Lewis/Old Pulteney 12yo, Part 2
In the podcast that critics are calling "Shroedinger's podcast" and "a sad version of Blue's Clues," Michael & Ethan & Josiah continue their discussion of C. S. Lewis's Till We Have Faces and finish off a bottle of Old Pulteney 12yo. The shenanigans get worse, with more scotch, more punishments, and more...Nutcrackers?
In this episode:
- We apologize to C. S. Lewis. A lot, actually.
- Ethan declares himself a heretic.
- Michael doesn't let Josiah finish. A few times.
- We change the name of the podcast to Boom Delta Laser-Gun Nutcracker and are now an anime podcast.
- Josiah is our anchor.
- Michael doesn't say "vampire." Kinda. Actually, he does.
- Josiah dies.
- Michael also dies, but like a fairy.
- Josiah is a communist.
- We don't talk about love. Dangit.
Join the discussion! Go to the Contact page and put "Scotch Talk" in the Subject line. We'd love to hear from you!
Don't forget to tweet about the show, using #Ethans1stGF with your comments on the Lewisian Multiverse.
Next month, the pair will discuss Raise High the Roofbeam, Carpenters, and Seymour: an Introduction by J. D. Salinger. Read along!
Your Hosts: Michael G. Lilienthal (@mglilienthal) and
Ethan Bartlett (@bjartlett)