A Wrinkle in Time, by Madeleine L'Engle/Glengoyne 12yo, Part 1
Michael & Ethan begin discussing a favorite of Michael's: A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle. Also, they have a very special guest! Ethan's wife - I mean, Michael's wife, er, Ethan's.... It's all very confusing. It's Karen Bartlett! (Don't worry, everything is definitely on the up-and-up, as far as you can tell.) In this episode:
- All kinds of wrinkles (get it?)
- This podcast is a road-trip, and everyone's dad is a quantum physicist.
- Michael wrote an essay.
- There's an interruption.
- Ethan's head hurts.
- Karen brings down the quality of the podcast, but she owns it now.
- You don't have to enunciate and you're right.
- Ethan talks about Deadpool.
- Michael is a Hamlet sandwich.
Your Hosts: Michael G. Lilienthal (@mglilienthal) and
Ethan Bartlett (@bjartlett)