A Wrinkle in Time, by Madeleine L'Engle/Glengoyne 12yo, Part 2
Michael & Ethan eventually finish discussing A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle. Karen left, because she hates us (but also has to work in the morning), but mostly because she hates us. In this episode:
- Several people have Ethan's apartment bugged.
- New podcast title: "Ethan in a Room Drinking Scotch that Michael Is Also in but Not Drinking the Scotch with Him."
- We're pretty much always honest.
- Ethan's CPR certification is out of date. Michael failed his certification test.
- New podcast title: "Karen and Sarah in a Room with Italian Sunsets (and Crocheting, and No Talking)"
- Ethan says, "What was I saying?" a lot.
- Michael is a cheesy Hamlet.
- Michael isn't going to talk about Patripassianism or Modalism
- SPOILER WARNING for Pete's Dragon around 1:02:00.
- Michael says just one teaser sentence.
Your Hosts: Michael G. Lilienthal (@mglilienthal) and
Ethan Bartlett (@bjartlett)