Don Quixote Interlude - The Lost Episode: Don Quixote de La Mancha Part II, by Alonso Fernandez de Avellaneda
Michael comes with an announcement regarding the upcoming episodes of the show, which will officially kick off Season 3! In the middle of his announcement, he accidentally receives some strange trans-dimensional transmissions. Why yes, they do both listen to Hello from the Magic Tavern. Why do you ask? In this episode:
- Ethan tries to trap Michael with logic, which is the Devil's plaything.
- The Right Reverend is not drinking anything. Honestly. He promises.
- They're both unmarried vergings.
- Ethan is not going to publicly humiliate or assassinate Michael.
- Emotions are truest when you're explicitly told how to feel.
- "Names with Ethan"
- You don't need logic. You just need words.
- Ethan doesn't explain jokes.
- Someone knocks on Michael's door.
In 2 weeks they'll be reading and discussing Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes. Join the discussion! Go to the Contact page and put "Scotch Talk" in the Subject line. We'd love to hear from you! And submit your homework at the Michael & Ethan in a Room with Scotch page.
Your Hosts: Michael G. Lilienthal (@mglilienthal) and
Ethan Bartlett (@bjartlett)