The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman/The Dalmore 12Yo, Part 2
- Ethan is a very lovely lady.
- This podcast is a rip-roaring thing.
- What is "popular mythology"?
- Everything is concluded at 16:30.
- Ethan takes his Maiden, Mother, and Crone and goes home.
- This is a clean, family-friendly podcast.
- Ethan equivocates.
- They explain marriage.
- Words don't exist, but also they do.
- Ethan calls Michael an adult.
Next month they'll be reading and discussing Ellen Foster by Kaye Gibbons. Join the discussion! Go to the Contact page and put "Scotch Talk" in the Subject line. We'd love to hear from you! And submit your homework at the Michael & Ethan in a Room with Scotch page.
Your Hosts: Michael G. Lilienthal (@mglilienthal) and
Ethan Bartlett (@bjartlett)