Lost in the Cosmos, by Walker Percy/Great Northern Distillery Wisconsin Whiskey, Part 2
Michael & Ethan continue discussing Lost in the Cosmos: The Last Self-Help Book, by Walker Percy, drinking Great Northern Distillery's Wisconsin Whiskey.
In this episode:
- Meet the newest Batman villain: The Giggler!
- There is one English major in Michael & Ethan.
- New segment: Stripping with Michael! Don't worry, it's PG.
- Remember when Michael & Ethan were on Dancing with the Stars?
- They abandon the podcast and surf on their smartphones. it's an illustration. Honest.
- There's no wrong way to say things.
- Michael giggles about John Calvin.
- They're bad at math. They have advanced degrees.
- Michael covers an intermission with some scat.
- They have reentry problems when they talk to their wives.
- They talk about their weddings.
- Michael provides a recipe. It's garbage.
- There's lots of Pig-Latin.
Ratings at 1:09:30.
Judge Judy's Shortest Case at 1:23:23.
Join the discussion! Go to the Contact page and put "Scotch Talk" in the Subject line. We'd love to hear from you!
Next month, we'll read and discuss And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini. Read along, and tell us what you think!
Your Hosts: Michael G. Lilienthal (@mglilienthal) and
Ethan Bartlett (@bjartlett)