Lost in the Cosmos, by Walker Percy/Great Northern Distillery Wisconsin Whiskey
Michael & Ethan are in a room, but no Scotch! Instead, they drink a unique Wisconsin Bourbon while discussing Lost in the Cosmos: The Last Self-Help Book, by Walker Percy.
In this episode:
- Ethan reads the book while Michael is in the bathroom.
- Michael sets out to break the podcast.
- The book is ironic.
- The podcast breaks Michael.
- Michael is pleased with himself.
- They yell at the listeners.
- An historical or a historical?
- They rhyme words with "think."
- Ethan gave Walker Percy the idea for the book.
Join the discussion! Go to the Contact page and put "Scotch Talk" in the Subject line. We'd love to hear from you!
Come back in two weeks to hear the conclusion of this discussion!
Next month, we'll read and discuss And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini. Read along, and tell us what you think!
Your Hosts: Michael G. Lilienthal (@mglilienthal) and
Ethan Bartlett (@bjartlett)