And the Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini/Longrow Peated Campbeltown Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Michael & Ethan enter their discussion of And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini, drinking a unique Longrow single malt.
In this episode:
- Ethan stalls.
- Michael is primed for a career in politics, or childcare.
- Ethan has a bull session in his mind.
- Michael & Ethan proffer dime-version analyses. That's totally a real thing.
- Ethan tracks the increasing population of the human race.
- Ethan analyzes this 21st-century Afghan-American book based on an 18th-century Irish novel.
- You have good reason to doubt what Ethan says.
- Aliens listen to this podcast. So should you.
- Michael & Ethan begin a hunt for Shakespeare's skull.
- They start a two-week fight.
Join the discussion! Go to the Contact page and put "Scotch Talk" in the Subject line. We'd love to hear from you!
Next month, we'll read and discuss Plainsong by Kent Haruf. Read along, and tell us what you think!
Your Hosts: Michael G. Lilienthal (@mglilienthal) and
Ethan Bartlett (@bjartlett)