And the Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini/Longrow Peated Campbeltown Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Part 2
Continuing the discussion of And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini, Michael & Ethan come out of their two-week drink-and-fight to give you their analysis.
In this episode:
- Ethan blames the podcast on the state of late capitalism.
- Michael tries to keep the "Explicit" tag off the show. Ethan does not.
- One of them is a puppet.
- Everyone listening to this podcast is a very beautiful person.
- Michael is not a misogynist.
- The podcast is a war between valid points and digression.
- They get lost on the 2700-year-trek to Plato.
- Ethan is a Grecian.
- Michael won the fight.
- This is the "Ethan-making-outlandish-analogies" episode.
- Michael officially is the worst.
- A new rule is established for future episodes.
Ratings at 1:13:00.
Join the discussion! Go to the Contact page and put "Scotch Talk" in the Subject line. We'd love to hear from you!
Next month, we'll read and discuss Plainsong by Kent Haruf. Read along, and tell us what you think!
Your Hosts: Michael G. Lilienthal (@mglilienthal) and
Ethan Bartlett (@bjartlett)