Michael & Ethan in a Room with Scotch Shakespeare Fest Special 2017
It's the Tapestry Radio Network Shakespeare Festival! Enjoy Michael & Ethan's discussion of Shakespeare's As You Like It, even if the episode doesn't live up to the name of the podcast.
In this episode:
- They're not in a room, or with scotch. :(
- Michael raises controversial opinions about this play, and their opposites.
- Ethan lists possible subtitles for the play.
- Ethan is not a Shakespeare scholar.
- We get the reference for "To be or not to be" wrong.... Sorry.
- The plot is unnecessary.
- Michael didn't want to regurgitate anybody.
- Ethan's wife is far superior to him.
- Michael's analysis: This is the Adult Swim of Shakespeare plays.
- There's a little bit of high-pitched giggling.
- Ethan apologizes for technology, his wife, and himself.
Ratings at 1:09:27.
Join the discussion! Go to the Contact page and put "Scotch Talk" in the Subject line. We'd love to hear from you!
Next month, we'll read and discuss Plainsong by Kent Haruf. Read along, and tell us what you think!
Your Hosts: Michael G. Lilienthal (@mglilienthal) and
Ethan Bartlett (@bjartlett)