Plainsong, by Kent Haruf/Bruichladdich Scottish Barley: The Classic Laddie
Michael & Ethan take up discussion of the Great-Plains epic Plainsong by Kent Haruf, while they enjoy a dram of the Classic Laddie: Bruichladdich Scottish Barley. It's all quite delicious.
In this episode:
- It's retro!
- Michael makes Ethan work for the Scotch.
- The podcast gets political.
- Learn everything you ever wanted to know about Ethan.
- There's a ghost cooking chicken in Michael's house.
- Ethan could, but doesn't want to.
- Michael tests Ethan's hypothesis.
- Names with Ethan! (43:15)
- Names with Michael! (45:20)
- We're not misogynists on this podcast.
Next month's book is The House of Special Purpose by John Boyne - Read along!
Join the discussion! Go to the Contact page and put "Scotch Talk" in the Subject line. We'd love to hear from you!
Next month, we'll read and discuss . Read along, and tell us what you think!
Your Hosts: Michael G. Lilienthal (@mglilienthal) and
Ethan Bartlett (@bjartlett)