Plainsong, by Kent Haruf/Bruichladdich Scottish Barley: The Classic Laddie - Part 2
After drinking Bruichladdich Scottish Barley: The Classic Laddie for two weeks, Michael & Ethan lose most of their diction. But they keep talking about Plainsong by Kent Haruf, a very good book.
In this episode:
- Ethan's personality is a mixed bag
- A car gets onto the podcast
- Ethan is not surprised that Michael goes to Nestorianism
- Sub rants, sub-sub rants, and sub-sub-sub rants
- Women are not cows
- You're welcome, three people
Next month's book is The House of Special Purpose by John Boyne - Read along!
Join the discussion! Go to the Contact page and put "Scotch Talk" in the Subject line. We'd love to hear from you!
Next month, we'll read and discuss . Read along, and tell us what you think!
Your Hosts: Michael G. Lilienthal (@mglilienthal) and
Ethan Bartlett (@bjartlett)